Latest Michelle Chapman Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports — Your Universe Online A British business software firm purchased by Hewlett-Packard last year is being investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice over accounting improprieties, the Palo Alto, California-based company confirmed in a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing Thursday. According to AP Business Writer Michelle Chapman, the filing reveals HP had been advised back on November 21 that federal officials would be probing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.