Latest Microarrays Stories
ResearchMoz.us include new market research report "Analysis of Global Biochips Industry, 2012-2018" to its huge collection of research reports. Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 08, 2013 Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on Analysis of Global Biochips Industry, 2012-2018. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Biochips Industry. Global biochips market is forecasted to reach US$11.4 billion by...
RnRMarketResearch.com adds Latest Report on “Analysis of Global Biochips Industry, 2012-2018” to its store. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 07, 2013 Global biochips market is forecasted to reach US$11.4 billion by 2018 with a CAGR of 18.6% during 2012-2018; the massive CAGR is primarily supported by Asia-Pacific followed by the European Union. Among the major industry segments, biochips instruments are expected to exert the highest support to the industry with a CAGR of 20% globally....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.