Latest Microcontrollers Stories
New math libraries provide developers with drastic performance improvements, while maintaining ultra-low power consumption DALLAS, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Leveraging intelligent peripherals
- Integrates Percepio Trace(TM) Technology to Provide Precise Visualization of Debug Accelerating Design Cycles in a Seamless, Easy-to-Use Environment SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb.
SAN JOSE, February 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thingsquare, a start-up that is one of the pioneers in the Internet of Things, today announced the company will be showcasing
Company Investing in Innovative, Easy-to-Use 8-bit AVR Technologies for the Professional Engineer, Maker and Student Communities; Fosters Compelling Ideas From AVR Loyalists to Bring Imagination to
Adds SAM D21, D10 and D11 Families with More Connectivity and Communication Functionality to Enable Design Scalability for IoT Applications Targeting Consumer, Industrial and Medical Markets SAN
- New Family of SmartConnect Products Integrates Atmel's Ultra-low power MCUs and Wireless Connectivity Solutions into an Easy, Turnkey IoT Solution SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb.
The Innovative Product is a Mini Development Board That Will Be Compatible With the Arduino Leonardo, says founders of Myownduino. New York, NY (PRWEB) February
- Offering the Industry's Largest LIN Portfolio, New LIN SBC Devices Deliver Lower Power Consumption, Improved LDO works down to 2.3V, MLC Blocking Capacitors for Lower Overall System Cost SAN
Auto-qualified mXT1188S and mXT1664S maXTouch Controllers Enable Single-Layer Shieldless Designs for Large Touchscreens, Delivers Overall Lower System Cost and Superior Touch Performance for Touchscreens
Designed to Showcase Atmel Embedded Hardware and Software Through Hands-on Training, Demonstrations, University Visits, And More SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).