Latest MicroLink Devices Inc. Stories
MicroLink Devices, a leader in high-efficiency solar cell technology, announced the development of a lightweight, flexible, high-efficiency solar sheet suitable for powering small electrical equipment off the power grid. The sheet has a conversion efficiency of 29%, generates up to 9.25 watts in a 320 square centimeter active area, and weighs 230 grams per square meter. Niles, Illinois (PRWEB) February 06, 2013 MicroLink Devices, Inc., (http://www.mldevices.com) a Niles, Illinois-based...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.