Latest MicroRNA Stories
Nature Communications paper offers pivotal new information about how the virus interacts with and evades therapeutics, as well as new clues to its role in cancer development. New
Dublin, Nov.17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition
NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kalorama Information believes that a new consortium will greatly enhance the use of miRNA (or microRNA).
- Treatment with RG-012 Protects Kidney Function and Demonstrates Additive Therapeutic Effect with Emerging Standard of Care in Preclinical Model of Alport Syndrome - LA JOLLA, Calif.,
The global market for microRNA (miRNA) research tools, services, diagnostics and drug discovery is expected to reach $1 billion by 2019, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% for the
LA JOLLA, Calif., Nov. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Demonstrated Human Proof-of-Concept; 'Clinical Map Initiative' Updated - LA JOLLA, Calif., Nov.
LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
Data Supportive of GEN-2, an RNAi Carrier for Therapeutic Treatment of Lung Cancer LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Oct.
- Interim Results from Ongoing Study Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept and Underscore the Value of Regulus' microRNA Platform - LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct.
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.