Latest Midnight Stories
Features Gay Comics at The World Famous Comedy Store WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 19 /PRNewswire/ -- As our country continues to reel from the recession, there is one bright shining star that continues to shine: the entertainment industry. Which has over the past century shown on average to surge upwards as people seek to escape during troubled times. Producer, comic, Jerome Cleary sees firsthand these positive results as he books comics and performs in "Thank Gays It's Friday." "One...
By MIKE MORRISON Rory Knapton's nearly 50- year-old dream is finally becoming reality. The former St. Simons Island resident, who joined his first band as a 9-year-old drummer, finally has a big record contract. Knapton's band, Midnight Clear, signed with CBS Records after winning last year's Early Show on CBS Live Battle of the Bands. Midnight Clear will appear on the Early Show on Sept. 23, the same day as the release of its first two-song extended play album. "This is the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.