Latest Mike Hopkins Stories
WINDSOR, Colo., April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Ice Energy, a leading provider of advanced energy storage solutions to the electric utility industry, today announced the appointment of Mike Hopkins as Executive Vice President and General Counsel. With nearly three decades of experience in both private legal practice and entrepreneurial environments, the addition of Hopkins to Ice Energy's senior management team underscores the company's commitment to developing and deploying utility-scale energy...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.