Latest Milkalicious Stories
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Jan. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jaymie Gomez, former fashion publicist and wife to Black Eyed Peas singer Taboo, will be designing a line of breastfeeding loungewear for nursing mothers. "While nursing my first son I struggled to find comfortable and functional nursing bras and clothes with a contemporary style. Pregnant again with my second son, I was determined to design a line of loungewear clothes for moms who want to feel sexy and stylish while nursing," Jaymie said....
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Milkalicious was founded in 2008 with the ambitious goal of providing community-based, long-term support for breastfeeding mothers. Milkalicious is targeting the modern mom by offering Lactation Consultations via SKYPE video chat. "Lack of support is the main reason a new mother quits breastfeeding," states Jennifer Ritchie, a Board Certified Lactation Consultant and owner of Milkalicious. "Every new mom has a ton of questions, especially about...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.