Latest MIMO Stories
octoFade reduces the cost of channel emulation by enabling existing wireless test instruments with standards-based cellular and Wi-Fi channel modeling capabilities. Marlborough, MA (PRWEB) December 20, 2012 octoScope, Inc., a wireless solutions and services company, today announced a real-time logic implementation of its multiple input multiple output (MIMO) octoFade wireless testing solution. When applied to a wireless signal using digital signal processing, channel emulation makes the...
Smart antenna market research report segmented global market by type and by applications. (PRWEB) July 28, 2012 A smart antenna is a digital wireless communications antenna system that takes advantage of diversity effect at the transmitter, the receiver, or both. Diversity effect involves the transmission and/or reception of multiple radio frequency (RF) waves to increase data speed and reduce the error rate. In usual wireless communications, a single antenna is generally used at the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.