Latest Mindleaders Stories
Telephone Doctor's Customer Service Series will be available with the Travitor Learning Management System (LMS) Software. Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) December 04, 2013 Travitor today announced a partnership with Telephone Doctor®, a leading eLearning provider emphasizing communication and customer service development, to deliver training courses in conjunction with Travitor's Learning Management System (LMS) Software. The training series includes 20 eLearning video modules and...
Orion Learning Services, a leader in the development of online elearning courseware solutions, announced today that it has released an extensive list of elearning courseware and comprehensive elearning training programs covering business essentials such as Communications, Computers, Contact Center, Customer Service, Human Resources, Leadership, Organizational Behaviour, Sales and Technical Support. Toronto, ON (PRWEB) January 08, 2013 Orion Learning Services develops and delivers...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.