Latest Mindwork Labs Stories
Mindwork Labs have landed investment from leading UK entrepreneur Mark Pearson to develop a global deals website and marketing platform. (PRWEB) June 28, 2012 Mindwork Labs has landed a £500,000 investment from leading UK entrepreneur Mark Pearson to develop a global deals website and marketing platform. The company has also acquired the domain MyDeals.com for an undisclosed amount from Marchex inc. Pearson, who made a name for himself with a portfolio of deal websites in the UK,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.