Latest Mine Falls Park Stories
Custom software company opens a second office in southern New Hampshire. (PRWEB) August 20, 2012 Zco Corporation, a custom software company headquartered in Hudson, New Hampshire, is expanding to an eighth worldwide location. The new facility is located at the Millyard Technology Park in Nashua, NH. The Millyard Technology Park is located adjacent to Mine Falls Park trails, which will allow employees and guests to enjoy numerous recreational activities such as walking, boating, fishing,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.