Latest Ministry of Industry Stories
15th Asia Cementrade Summit, on the 24-25 Sep, 2013 in Yangon, will host Government Officials from Ministry of Industry, Myanmar Investment Commission, Ministry of Mines, Ministry of Transport and cement industry players, in an information-packed event, unveiling timely updates on upcoming cement market opportunities in Asia. Yangon, Myanmar (PRWEB) August 14, 2013 [15th Asia Cementrade Summit, on the 24-25 Sep, 2013 in Yangon, is honored to host Government Officials from Ministry of...
Following the decision of the Icelandic government to start tendering exclusive licences in January 2009 for oil exploration in the Dreki area (in the Atlantic, northeast of Iceland on the Jan Mayen Ridge, between Iceland and Jan Mayen Island), an international conference has been announced in Reykjavik on 4-5 September. The Icelandic National Energy Authority and the Ministry of Industry have organized the conference, which is entitled Iceland Exploration Conference 2008:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.