Latest Mintu Turakhia Stories
(Ivanhoe Newswire) -- The recent approval of a drug may be a cost-effective way to prevent stroke in patients with an irregular heart rhythm. It may also offer patient's better health outcomes than the commonly prescribed and potentially risky blood thinner, warfain. "Dabigatran is the first new drug in 20 years to be approved for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation, and we wanted to see if it could be cost-effective even before it made its debut in the United States," cardiac...
A newly approved drug may be a cost-effective way to prevent stroke in patients with an irregular heart rhythm "” and may also offer patients better health outcomes than the commonly prescribed, but potentially risky, blood thinner warfarin. That's according to a new analysis from researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System. "Dabigatran is the first new drug in 20 years to be approved for stroke prevention in atrial...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.