Latest MiR-122 Stories
-Extended Follow-Up Shows 4/14 Patients Treated with a Single SC Dose of 2 mg/kg of RG-101 are Target Not Detected at Day 85 - LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb.
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
Accelerates RG-101 for HCV with Dual-Track Clinical Development Strategy; Top-Line, Single Dose, 4 mg/kg Results as Well as 2mg/kg Extended Follow Up Results from Ongoing Study to be Reported in Early
Nature Communications paper offers pivotal new information about how the virus interacts with and evades therapeutics, as well as new clues to its role in cancer development. New
- Interim Results from Ongoing Study Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept and Underscore the Value of Regulus' microRNA Platform - LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct.
-New Preclinical Results Increase Mechanistic Understanding of Targeting miR-103/107 for Metabolic Disorders and miR-21 for Renal Dysfunction in Alport Syndrome Patients- LA JOLLA, Calif.,
- 'Clinical Map Initiative' On Track; Human Proof of Concept Results for RG-101 and Nomination of Third Clinical Candidate Expected by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., Aug.
- New Method of Use Claims Strengthen Patent Estate Covering microRNA-122 Inhibitors for the Treatment of HCV Infection - LA JOLLA, Calif., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- 'Clinical Map Initiative' On Track; Advanced RG-101 and RG-012, Expect to Nominate Third microRNA Clinical Candidate by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Study Designed to Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept Results by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.