Latest MiR-122 Stories
Nature Communications paper offers pivotal new information about how the virus interacts with and evades therapeutics, as well as new clues to its role in cancer development. New
- Interim Results from Ongoing Study Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept and Underscore the Value of Regulus' microRNA Platform - LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct.
-New Preclinical Results Increase Mechanistic Understanding of Targeting miR-103/107 for Metabolic Disorders and miR-21 for Renal Dysfunction in Alport Syndrome Patients- LA JOLLA, Calif.,
- 'Clinical Map Initiative' On Track; Human Proof of Concept Results for RG-101 and Nomination of Third Clinical Candidate Expected by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., Aug.
- New Method of Use Claims Strengthen Patent Estate Covering microRNA-122 Inhibitors for the Treatment of HCV Infection - LA JOLLA, Calif., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- 'Clinical Map Initiative' On Track; Advanced RG-101 and RG-012, Expect to Nominate Third microRNA Clinical Candidate by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Study Designed to Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept Results by YE 2014 - LA JOLLA, Calif., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Achieved All Goals on 'Road to the Clinic'; Launched 'Clinical Map Initiative'- LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb.
-RG-012 is an anti-miR Targeting microRNA-21 for the Treatment of Alport Syndrome, a Life-Threatening, Genetic Kidney Disease with No Approved Therapy- LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb.
- To swell, as grain or wood with water.