Latest Mir-17 microRNA precursor family Stories
A University of Colorado Cancer Center study recently published in the journal Cell Death & Disease shows that turning up a few microRNAs a little may offer as much anti-breast-cancer activity as turning up one microRNA a lot — and without the unwanted side effects. It´s a bit like the classic thought experiment known as the “tumor problem” formulated by Karl Dunker in 1945 and used frequently in the problem-solving literature: Imagine a person suffers from a...
-Triple-negative breast cancer is an aggressive form of breast cancer that has few treatment options; -This large-scale study shows that abnormal levels of small molecules called microRNA can be used to classify this malignancy into four subtypes; -The findings could lead to new ways to identify the best therapy for individual patients and to more effective therapies in the future. A new, large-scale study of triple-negative breast cancer shows that small molecules called microRNA can be...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.