Latest Mirko Curti Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Although curiosity may sometimes kill the cat, in this case it won a feline accreditation for helping to discover ancient catacombs in Rome. Mirko Curti and a friend followed a stray feline into an ancient Roman tomb that dates back more than 2,000 years. They said they followed the sound of a cat meowing into the cave's small opening, which was originally guarded by rocks until heavy rain caused them to fall away earlier in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.