Latest mirror finish steel Stories
By Chen, Y C Nakata, K Friction stir lap joints of AC4C Al alloy (top sheet) and steel (zinc-coated steel, brushed finish steel, and mirror finish steel) were produced when the friction stir welding tool did not touch the lower steel surface. For zinc coat steel, the strength of joints could reach 97.7 pct of that of steel; for brushed finish steel, the strength was 63.2 pct of that of steel; for mirror finish steel, Al alloy and steel could not be welded. The effect of the surface state of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.