Latest Mo Bro Jack Stories
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Many great American Presidents have sported iconic moustaches while in office including Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Theodore Roosevelt, and William Taft. Movember, a global charity event that invites men to grow moustaches (or Mos) for the month of November, shows what Senators Barack Obama and John McCain would look like with Mos of their own and invites Americans to join the Movember 'mo'-vement by casting their vote for the Presidential candidate...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.