Latest Mobile identity management Stories
Kinvey makes secure enterprise identity access easy from any device, for any application. Boston, MA (PRWEB) July 01, 2014 Kinvey (http://www.kinvey.com), the leading enterprise Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) platform, today launched Mobile Identity Connect, a service that enables mobile developers to seamlessly secure mobile, tablet, and responsive Web apps with any enterprise identity system. By leveraging proven mobile standards, Kinvey Mobile Identity Connect eliminates the...
Thomas Pedersen will discuss Enterprise Strategies for Securely Managing Single Sign On Access to Cloud Applications from Mobile Devices San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 18, 2014 OneLogin, the innovator in enterprise identity management, announced that CEO Thomas Pedersen will deliver a presentation today on mobile identity management at the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit, being held March 17-18, 2014 in London. Pedersen’s talk, How IAM Can Pick Up Where MDM Falls Short,...
ImageWare Systems will feature unequaled Identity Protection Management Through Mobile Devices and Desktops Featuring GoMobile Interactive(TM) GMI ® patented, biometrically secured user authentication solution for mobile devices utilizing facial and voice recognition. In addition, ImageWare will showcase: BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- From ShowStoppers @ MWC 2014- ImageWare Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: IWSY) (IWS), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.