Latest mobile phones Stories
Zipwhip Enables Seamless Texting on any Computer Anywhere in the World Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) January 30, 2013 This week Samsung began loading Zipwhip, a global cloud texting provider, on all of its new Windows 8 PCs to extend text messaging beyond mobile phones. The new app, Zipwhip for Samsung, is available on all Samsung All-in-One PCs, Tablet PCs and Notebooks, including the new Series 9 laptop and ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T tablet via the Windows 8 storefront´s Samsung Top Picks...
Smartphones and feature phones are as common now as traditional landline phones were for decades. These handheld devices are so popular that many homes now only use mobile phones, increasingly pushing landline devices into the obsolete category. But while the popularity of mobile connectivity is vast today, it is still a very young technology when compared to its landline counterparts, which have been in existence since the mid-1800s. To be clear, the history of the mobile phone focuses on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.