Latest Mogao Caves Stories
CHINA HAPPENINGS™ is pleased to announce that its founder Chiu-Ti Jansen discusses two new exhibitions, one at the Met and the other at the China Institute of America Gallery, in her blog titled CHINESE ELEMENTS for Sotheby’s International. New York, New York (PRWEB) December 23, 2013 CHINA HAPPENINGS™ is pleased to announce that its founder Chiu-Ti Jansen discusses Ink Art: Past as Present in Contemporary China, an exhibition that opens at the Met’s galleries for Chinese painting...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.