Latest Molecular descriptor Stories
MOLinstincts, a ChemEssen, Inc. company, brings a new chemical property database to the chemical engineering field that could revolutionize the market. With over 2.5 million chemical compounds, 46 sets of comprehensive thermo-physico-chemical property information, 2,000 plus sets of molecular descriptors, 20 sets of quantum information, 16 drug-related properties and 4 sets of analytical information per each compound, this sophisticated tool is unlike anything else currently in the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.