Latest Monaco Stories
A $100,000 science prize is being offered by the Buffalo Bill Historical Center´s Draper Museum of Natural History in Cody, Wyoming, the University of Wyoming´s Biodiversity Institute, and the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation-USA. Titled the "Camp Monaco Prize," the purpose of the open competition is to stimulate scientific exploration and public education to expand knowledge and understanding of the biological diversity in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Cody, Wyoming...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.