Latest Monarch Airlines Stories
Commitment for 30 737 MAX 8s marks fleet transition for U.K.-based carrier to Boeing airplanes FARNBOROUGH, United Kingdom, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE:BA] and Monarch Airlines today announced that the two companies are finalizing terms and working towards a Purchase Agreement for 30 737 MAX 8s, marking the start of a fleet transition for Monarch to Boeing single-aisle airplanes. The order, valued at $3.1 billion at current list prices, will be posted to the Boeing...
Monarch Airlines has signed a contract to continue the use of the fuel conservation software developed by Aviaso. The Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency solution is in use in the London-based carrier since 2012. Extending the contract with Aviaso is yet another step that Monarch takes in achieving the goal of 6.8% improvement in fuel efficiency by the end of 2015. Zurich, Switzerland (PRWEB) April 26, 2014 Monarch Airlines has signed a contract to continue the use of the fuel conservation software...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.