Latest Money.net Incorporated Stories
NEW YORK, Dec. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EDGAR(R) Online, Inc. (Nasdaq: EDGR) and Money.net announced today that they have collaborated to release a powerful new financial screening tool to the market via the newly launched MarketScreen.com platform for research and analysis. The new screening module was built using components of EDGAR Online's I-Metrix product line and has been bundled with MarketScreen.com to add increased new functionality. MarketScreen.com is an advanced business...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.