Latest Monitor Mask Inc. Stories
Firm's M1 Capnography Mask obtains US market authorization with support from Emergo Group. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 03, 2014 Seattle based Monitor Mask Inc., has obtained US Food and Drug Administration 510(k) premarket notification clearance for the M1 Capnography Mask. The M1 Capnography Mask is a disposable oxygen face mask designed to monitor patient breathing by directly interfacing with a sidestream capnograph. Capnography, or exhaled CO2 monitoring, is increasingly recognized...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.