Latest Monsters in the Goosebumps series Stories
NEW YORK, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Scholastic Media, licensor for Goosebumps(TM) (http://www.scholastic.com/goosebumps), the global mega-brand with over 300 million books sold in 32 languages, is giving everyone a treat this Halloween. To mark the launch of the franchise's first interactive console game -- Goosebumps HorrorLand(TM) -- and to support the robust media, publishing and merchandising program that includes TV, books, audiobooks, DVDs, costumes and more, the company will launch a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.