Latest Monta Stories
Serving as a definitive resource on information compliance rules, khoste offers on-demand access to 16,000+ functionally organized U.S. and global information compliance rules (laws, regulations, standards, and guidance) for nearly 100 countries with a full complement of legal research. (PRWEB) April 02, 2014 A secure, web-enabled SaaS product, khoste unites the power of the industry’s leading consulting firm, Montaña & Associates, with sophisticated analytics technology....
Montaña & Associates is pleased to announce that Galina Datskovsky has joined the Board of Directors Landenberg, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) July 15, 2013 Montaña & Associates announced today the appointment of Galina Datskovsky to its Board of Directors. Ms. Datskovsky is an internationally known expert in the fields of compliance, information governance and associated technologies with over 20 years of experience. Ms. Datskovsky is a technology expert and holds a PH.D. in...
Four-Time US 800m National Champion Becomes First Middle-Distance Project Member San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2013 The ElliptiGO Project, a group of elite athletes focused on using innovative training tools and techniques to improve performance, today announced that 2012 Olympian Alysia Montaño has joined the Project. An 800-meter specialist, Montaño is a four-time National Champion in the event and took 5th place in the 800 meter finals at the London Olympics this past...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.