Latest Mood stabilizers Stories
A new study published on March 6th, 2013 in the journal Acta Neurologica Scandinavica revealed that valproate (Depakote) is linked with birth defects. In light of this news, AttorneyOne, a recognized authority on law, informs that they are now providing advice, including how to get in contact with legal counsel, to people potentially affected by Depakote side effects. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2013 AttorneyOne.com, a recognized authority on law, updated the website recently and is now...
If you or anyone you know has taken Topamax during a pregnancy, the attorneys at d'Oliveira & Associates urge you to contact them immediately. (PRWEB) March 23, 2013 Topamax is a popular anticonvulsant prescription drug manufactured by the Johnson & Johnson subsidiary Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical. Originally approved by The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996 to treat persons experiencing epileptic seizures, the drug has since been approved as an anti-migraine drug and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.