Latest Mothers Against Drunk Driving Stories
Chris Davis, Seattle accident lawyer, says DUI data shows need for even tougher laws Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 27, 2012 Earlier this year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released data showing that the number of total fatal traffic accidents in the United States had reached an all-time low in 2011, a promising sign of progress in the world of highway safety. This month, however, troubling data released by the NHTSA indicates that there is still much work to be...
Seattle Attorney Chris Davis Helps Drunk Driving Victim Get Fair Compensation for Traumatic Brain Injury Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 13, 2012 Davis Law Group, P.S., a Seattle personal injury law firm, announces that it has recovered a $2 million dollar settlement in a Washington State drunk driving case. The names of the parties are being withheld due to a confidentiality provision demanded by the insurance carrier involved in the litigation. Court documents indicate that the collision...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.