Latest Mothers Against Drunk Driving Stories
Attorney Brack Terry of the Eastern Tennessee personal injury law firm of Terry, Terry & Stapleton says that MADDÃ¢s recent Ã¢ËReport to the NationÃ¢ outlines steps that the state could take to reduce impaired driving-related accidents, injuries and deaths. Morristown, TN (PRWEB) December 14, 2011 Reacting to MADDÃ¢s recent Ã¢ÅReport to the Nation,Ã¢ Morristown car accident lawyer F. Braxton...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.