Latest Motor fuel Stories
- VNG's facility is the first installation of its retail network to support the widespread use of natural gas vehicles throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VNG has opened the first public natural gas vehicle (NGV) fueling facility in the city of Philadelphia. The VNG facility, located within the popular BP-branded gasoline station at 2901 West Abbottsford Avenue, is adjacent to Roosevelt Boulevard. The station also offers a...
Agreement provides turnkey CNG fueling solution for fleet customers SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. and PITTSBURGH, Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American Natural Gas, LLC (ANG) and Direct Energy Business have entered into a relationship that brings together a premier compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling station provider and one of the largest commercial retail energy suppliers in North America. The relationship provides ANG access to a dominant sales team to help scale CNG station...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.