Latest Motor vehicle emissions Stories
WASHINGTON, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Jeffrey Levi, PhD, executive director of the Trust for America's Health (TFAH) on the final tier 3 motor vehicle emission and fuel standards released by the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) today. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20100204/TFAHLOGO "TFAH is pleased the EPA issued final tier 3 motor vehicle emissions and fuel standards. There's no question that reducing the amount of sulfur in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.