Mount Fuji Reference Libraries
Image Credit: Joshua Kelly Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in the country of Japan. It does have a large impact on the weather in the region. The first impact is shown in the image to the left. This is known as a cap cloud as it sits snuggly on top of the mountain. This feature can be indicative of strong turbulence in the area for aviation purposes. The second impact that Mt. Fuji can...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.