Latest Moxisign Stories
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, Aug. 02, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantage Health (OTC:BB - ticker symbol VNTH), ("Vantage"), announced today that its 51% owned South African subsidiary, Moxisign (PTY) Ltd., ("Moxisign"), is finalizing a pricing structure for a Supply Agreement with the generic pharmaceutical division of a major Johannesburg Stock Exchange listed retail group. The umbrella Supply Agreement, ("contract") with the various appendices detailing each pharmaceutical product to be supplied is...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.