Latest MSNBC Stories
Guest blogger Dan Abrams, legal analyst for ABC News, writes on Lawyers.com that teachers are struggling to maintain school order as students bully other kids and flout school rules on social media. New York, NY (PRWEB) August 09, 2012 Over the years, the courts have cut back on the authority of school officials. Federal appeals courts have ruled that a school's right to discipline is limited to actions taking place on its physical grounds. "Today, social media has changed everything,"...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.