Latest Mucinoses Stories
Febe's family was told by doctors there was nothing they could do and to take her home to die, says her emotional son as he relates her story. That all changed when they met Dr. Sylvia Abblitt at World Stem Cells Clinic and received a stem cell treatment. Lutz, FL (PRWEB) February 02, 2013 Stem Cell Treatments for Scleroderma patients at World Stem Cells Clinic http://worldstemcells.com/ have had great success in providing improvements in breathing, swallowing, energy and renewal of soft...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.