Latest Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada Stories
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb. 27, 2014 /CNW/ - Genzyme, a Sanofi company, today announced the Canadian availability of (Pr)LEMTRADA(TM) (alemtuzumab) for the management of adult patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS), with active disease defined by clinical and imaging features, who have had an inadequate response to interferon beta or other disease-modifying therapies. LEMTRADA 12 mg has a dosing and administration schedule of two annual treatment courses. The first...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.