Latest Mumbai Stories
Center is Designed to Foster Collaboration and Enhance Customer Experience Indore, India (PRWEB) April 16, 2013 YASH Technologies, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, today announced the opening of its first customer interaction center located at Wing A, 4th Floor, Unit 25B, 215 Atrium, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (e) Mumbai - 400 093. The center features state-of-the-art technology to facilitate demonstrations of SAP® solutions for existing...
Having completed successful half—day training session in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong attended by a significant cross-section of the region´s addiction community, The Cabin Chiang Mai has announced further events in New Delhi, India on the 1st of April and Mumbai, India on the 3rd of April. These half-day training sessions cover the latest in effective addiction treatment and focus on The Cabin´s widely successful addiction treatment model. (PRWEB) March 13,...
The Bombay Duck (Harpadon nehereus), known also as the bummalo, is, in spite of its name, not a duck but a lizardfish. It is native to the waters between Mumbai and Kutch within the Arabian Sea, and a smaller number can also be found in the Bay of Bengal. Large numbers are also caught in the South China Sea. This fish is often dried and salted before it is eaten, as its meat doesn’t have a distinctive taste of its own. After the drying process, the odor of the fish is very powerful, and it...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.