Latest Muranaka Farm Inc. Stories
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced the recall of Muranaka-brand bunched parsley because of possible salmonella contamination. The FDA said Muranaka Farm Inc. of Moorpark, Calif., recalling 1,005 cases of 60-count bunched parsley because salmonella bacterial can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections. The recalled parsley was distributed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. The product was shipped in a brown wax...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.