Latest Murata Stories
By Hall, Erin M Abstract Over the past decade, schools and teachers alike have had increased pressure placed upon them with respect to student academic performance (Maeda & Murata, 2004). As a result of this focus targeting academic performance on standardized tests, the quality and quantity of elementary school based physical education programs are slowly dwindling. However, there is hope within our grasp. Integration, defined as combining two or more subject areas to help students...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.