Latest Muscle Warfare International Inc. Stories
WELLINGTON, Florida, January 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Muscle Warfare International, Inc (OTC: MWAR) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the retirement of 104,176,805 million common shares to the Treasury and has set a new record date of January 7, 2014 for the dividend of its common stock to its shareholders. The retirement of the common shares gives us a total of 35,525,631 million outstanding shares prior to the stock dividend. As soon as, the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.