Latest Myles L. Berman Stories
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Myles L. Berman is pleased to announce that he has become a sponsor through DirectTV and Dish networks of ESPN2, sister channel to ESPN, Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, of which targets a younger audience of sports fans and highlights original and regularly scheduled programs. Since its launch in 1993, ESPN2 has strayed from other sports networks in efforts to not only attract the true, core sports fan, but also the casual...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.