Latest MyWireless.orgÂ® Stories
WASHINGTON, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National wireless consumer coalition MyWireless.orgÃ® today applauds the leadership of Reps. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), Trent Franks (R-AZ) and Chairman Lamar Smith (R-TX), after the House Judiciary Committee unanimously approved H.R. 1002, the overwhelmingly bipartisan "Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011." The bill now heads to the House Floor for consideration. A Senate companion bill, S. 543, from original sponsor Sens. Ron...
WASHINGTON, May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National non-profit wireless consumer advocacy coalition MyWireless.org today recognized the leadership of Chairman Howard Coble (R-NC-6), Vice-Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC-4) and Ranking Member Steve Cohen (D-TN-9), after the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law hearing on recently- introduced H.R. 1860, the bipartisan "Digital Goods and Services Tax Fairness Act of 2011." This important...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.