Latest N1 Stories
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Feb. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aerojet, a GenCorp (NYSE: GY) company, along with NASA and Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE: ORB) (Orbital), conducted the acceptance hot-fire test of the second AJ26 flight engine that will power the first stage of Orbital's TaurusÃ® II medium-class launch vehicle. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110208/SF44093) The test, conducted yesterday afternoon at NASA's Stennis Space Center in Mississippi, follows the...
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Aerojet, a GenCorp (NYSE: GY) company, announced that its AJ26 engine was hot-fire tested today at NASA's Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. In support of the TaurusÃ® II launch vehicle program, Orbital Sciences Corporation (Orbital), Aerojet and NASA conducted this first of three hot-fire engine tests to be performed throughout the next several weeks. (Photo:...
SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Aerojet, a GenCorp (NYSE: GY) company, and Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE: ORB), along with Aerojet's Russian partner, SNTK, announced today that a series of NK-33 rocket engine tests conducted in Samara, Russia were successfully completed in support of the development of Orbital's TaurusÃ® II space launch vehicle. The purpose of the extended-time testing of the NK-33 engine, on which the AJ26 first-stage engine for the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.