Latest NACO Stories
NACO, Ariz. (AP) -- Some furniture inspected by customs agents at the Arizona-Mexico border gives new meaning to the term "entertainment centers" -- they were allegedly used to hide $2.7 million worth of marijuana. U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Brian Levin says officers at the Naco port of entry in southeastern Arizona got suspicious Tuesday after interviewing the truck driver hauling the wooden entertainment centers and examining the driver's paperwork. Over several hours,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.