Latest Naic, Cavite Stories
Contest Is an Opportunity to Share Knowledge, Increase Highway Safety WASHINGTON, Aug. 11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Identifying a faulty brake system or coupling device, finding a driver operating beyond the hours of service, or spotting an improperly secured load are all items commercial motor vehicle (CMV) inspectors look for every day. But what these dedicated individuals are really looking for are opportunities to enhance safety on our highways and ultimately save lives. This year,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.