Latest Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport Stories
Text of report in English by Thai newspaper Bangkok Post website on 26 August [Report by Post Reporters: "Chirmsak sues Nok Air, says its security lax"] Former Bangkok senator Chirmsak Pinthong yesterday sued the director of Nakhon Si Thammarat provincial airport and the budget airline Nok Air for negligence over alleged lax security. The former senator's suit was the first to be filed with the newly-established Consumer Court set up under the 2008 Consumer Case Procedures Act which took...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.