Latest Natalie Pace Stories
While fear and panic have gripped Wall Street and Main Street alike the past few weeks, others have prospered. For example, on January 22, 2008, after the Dow Jones Industrial Average had tumbled from its high above 14,000 in October 2007 to below 12,000, Bill Bolden, a handy man, came to Natalie Pace to find out a better way to protect his nest egg. The strategies she suggested to Bill and his wife, an administrative manager, protected their nest egg while the workers around them lost...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.